martes, 31 de julio de 2007

Paulo Coelho


Paulo Coelho, a brasilian writer, whose life had been marked by the supernatural and the fantasies thing, he had been member of several religious orders and he had studied about mystics events. This writer had centered his life in finding answers based on the fantasies, delivering to reader books with his inspiration. For that reason the books of Paulo Coelho are full of fantastics histories, at times marked with religious appointments guided by a mysticism that attracts to reader.

3 comentarios:

Johanna Portilla dijo...

I also share this idea that the style of Paulo Coelho this defined by the misticismo; that he even invites to the reader to the reflection.

ClaudiaC dijo...

I like Paulo Coelho´s books because his stories make you think a lot about many things that you relate to your own life and because of this you get involved even more in his fascinating stories.

Religion is always a very controversial and discussed topic that Paulo Coelho mention sometimes in his stories and after your article I can see that it has been reflected in the book.

Italo Castro dijo...

I read just on book writter by Paulo Coelho eleven minutes and I like so much because I always was interesting in finish de book.I am going to read The Alquimista in this summer.