miércoles, 11 de julio de 2007

El poder esta dentro de ti


At first i really don't like this book, but a teacher makes me read. When i finish reading it, I realice that it says lots of things that are true. This book was written by a women that had cancer and she got cured just by the power of her mind, been positive and most important thinking positive. The book teach me how I can go trough problems and find the best solution for my problem.
I realize that our mind has a big power that can control everything in our lives, it just depend in how we focus our thougts.

3 comentarios:

Mauricio Contreras dijo...

Now days the topics about the energy of the people is the result of their actions, each one atracts what ever we are. If the people think about changing the world, some day it migh happen. Sow a thought and you will get an action, sow an action and you will get a costume, and sow a costume and get a life style

Mashi Serrano dijo...

This is a good book because the author tells a lot of things that really happen to people. This book could help everybody because it not only tells you how to face your problems but also there are some adivce that you can think about in order to solve them.
I think it is good for us to read books like this because it makes you realize what is going on in your life and make decisions that would help you to be happier.

Leonardo dijo...

I think that the power of the maid is true. The body is controled by the maind. For that reason is necessary that an emotional balance exist.