miércoles, 25 de julio de 2007

Donde el corazón te lleve


Written by Susanna Tamaro. It is a sweet and lovely story that talks about real human experiences. An old woman thinks she could die soon so she decides to write a big letter to her granddaughter who is far away. In the letter she describes how her life was, how different it was from now and how relationships disappear because of unsaid words leaving emptiness feelings. She wanted to remember her granddaughter that there are no worst enemies that the ones hidden in our own heart. I recommend this novel to everybody. It will make you think that unsaid words in the past will heart us forever.

2 comentarios:

Pao dijo...

Mary I would like to read your book because you passed me the emotion for reading it. You gave a very good resume and I decided to read. Your comments are good too but you can improve giving more ideas about it.

pamelu :) dijo...

I HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK BUT I THINK IS A GOOD ONE. ACORDING TO WHAT YOU SAY I CAN GUESS THAT THE LADY MISSED A LOT HER GRANDOUGHTHER AND WHAT SHE SAID ON THE LETTER IS A VERY HELPFULL LESON OF LIFE BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE HAVE ENEMIES IN OUR HEARTS AND WE CAN NOT LIVE IN PEACE. WE HAVE TO LEARN THAT EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER AND WE JUST HAVE TO LOVE THEM THE WAY THEY ARE! :)